caramel cold brew mocha frappé
This icy mocha coffee sates as the perfect jolt of coffee, chocolate and caramel all in one quick and easy treat.
- 6 cups ice
- 3 cups cold-brewed espresso or coffee, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup M&M'S® Caramel Cold Brew, divided
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup low-fat whipped topping
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- In blender, blend ice, espresso, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and 3/4 cup M&M’S® Caramel Cold Brew Chocolate until smooth and blended.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup evenly inside 12 tall (6 oz) glasses. Pour in mocha frappé mixture.
Top with dollop of whipped topping, dividing evenly. Garnish with caramel sauce drizzles and remaining M&M’S®.
Tip: Substitute cold-brewed espresso or coffee with chilled regular brewed coffee if preferred.