cookie dough cones
Edible vanilla cookie dough is scooped into mini ice cream cones for a fun and easy M&M'S treat.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup M&M’S Milk Chocolate (or your favorite flavor), divided
- 12 mini ice cream cones
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes (+ 15 minutes standing time)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On parchment paper–lined baking sheet, spread flour evenly. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let cool completely.
- In medium bowl, using handheld electric mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Add toasted flour and beat until combined. Add milk and vanilla; beat until well combined. Fold in half the M&M’S chocolate candies.
- Divide cookie dough evenly among 12 mini cones. Top each with drizzle of chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with remaining M&M’S.
Tip: Alternatively, substitute ice cream cones with mini pastry cups or muffin-shaped chocolate cups.