frozen banana pops
This fun and tasty frozen fruit pop makes a healthy sweet treat that both kids and adults will enjoy.
- 1 cup M&M’S Peanut (6.5 oz)
- 10 oz milk chocolate, melted
- 6 small bananas, halved
- 12 craft sticks
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes (+ 35 minutes chilling time)
- Skewer each banana half on craft stick. Place on parchment paper–lined baking tray. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until well chilled.
- Meanwhile, separate M&M’S Peanut by color; chop coarsely. Transfer each color of M&M’S Peanut to shallow dish; set aside.
- Transfer melted chocolate to heatproof 1-cup measuring cup or mug.
- Holding onto craft stick, dip each banana half into melted chocolate until coated. Let excess chocolate drip back into cup and roll in one color of chopped M&M’S peanuts. Return to parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes or until chocolate sets.
Store in airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
Tip: As a variation, substitute white, dark, ruby chocolate or butterscotch chocolate chips for milk chocolate ones.