M&M'S Heart Print CookiesShare This:
Show that special someone how much they’re loved by giving them a box full of beautiful heart-shaped cookies – filled with Milk Chocolate M&M’S in Valentine’s Day colours.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 egg 2 tbsp milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/4 cup course pink sugar 1 cup M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup course pink sugar
1 cup M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Using electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat together butter, granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg; stir in milk and vanilla.
2. In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt; beat into butter mixture, on low speed, until dough comes together.
3. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls (each about .75 oz). Arrange balls (two per cookie) so that they are touching on one side, about 2 inches apart, on parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Press thumb into each ball to create elongated diagonal indentation; form the bottom of each cookie to create heart shape.
4. Sprinkle each cookie with pink sugar. Arrange M&M’S inside indentations.
5. Bake, in batches, for 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack; let cool completely.
Roll enough cookies for one baking sheet; while it’s in the oven, work on rolling and shaping the remaining dough.
Add 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon or cardamom for a warm spice flavor if desired.
For homemade pink sugar, add a few drops of red food coloring to granulated sugar.