M&M'S Caramel Apple PopsShare This:
These easy apple pops make a delicious afternoon snack or Halloween party treat.
1 cup white chocolate
1/4 cup white chocolate 4 apples, cored 1/3 cup thick caramel sauce 2/3 cup M&M’S Caramel
1/4 cup white chocolate
4 apples, cored
1/3 cup thick caramel sauce
2/3 cup M&M’S Caramel
1. In heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, melt chocolate, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in pumpkin pie spice. Let cool slightly.
2. Cut each apple into four 1/2-inch thick rings. Skewer each ring with lollipop stick. Place on parchment paper–lined trays. Spread chocolate decoratively over apple rounds.
3. Fill small piping bag with caramel sauce (or fill resealable plastic bag with corner snipped). Drizzle caramel over chocolate.
4. Place pops on parchment paper–lined trays. Stud with M&M’S caramel candies. Refrigerate for about 45 minutes or until chocolate is set.
• Substitute your favorite blend of gingerbread or apple pie spices for pumpkin pie spice if desired.
• If desired, place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.