M&M'S Red, White and Blue TrifleShare This:
Made with vanilla pudding and shortbread cookies, this no-bake trifle with layers of M&M’S Red, White and Blue Milk Chocolate candies makes a festive dessert for summer barbecues.
2 packages (1.48 oz. each) M&M’S Red, White and Blue Milk Chocolate candies
1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
6 shortbread cookies, crumbled
1 banana, cut into 32 thin slices
2 cups thinly sliced strawberries, divided
1. Separate M&M’S Red, White and Blue Milk Chocolate candies by color; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package directions.
2. Layer pudding evenly into each of 4 lowball glasses. Top each serving with blue M&M’S, blueberries and crumbled shortbread cookies.
3. For next layer, top each serving evenly with more pudding, white M&M’S, banana slices, and shortbread cookies.
4. For final layer, top each serving evenly with remaining pudding, red M&M’S®, strawberries, and remaining shortbread cookies.
5. Garnish with remaining berries and M&M’S. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
• Substitute raspberries or cherries for strawberries if desired.
• Substitute ladyfinger cookies for shortbread cookies if desired.