M&M'S Sweet & Salty CookiesShare This:
A classic chocolate chip cookie gets an update with chunks of M&M’S Milk Chocolate Bar and sea salt for a delectable sweet, salty and chocolate treat.
1 bar (113 g) M&M’S Milk Chocolate Bar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp flaked sea salt (approx.)
1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop M&M’S Milk Chocolate Bar into chunks; set aside.
2. In bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt until blended.
3. In separate large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until combined. Fold in chopped M&M’S Milk Chocolate Bar.
4. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, about 2 inches apart, onto parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Sprinkle cookies with pinch of salt.
5. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until tops are set and bottoms are golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; transfer to rack. Let cool completely.
Tip: Stir in chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts for crunchy addition.