M&M'S Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread CookiesShare This:
With rich banana flavor and chunks of M&M’S Milk Chocolate and Peanut Bar, these yummy cookies will disappear quickly.
2 bars (42.5 g each) M&M'S Milk Chocolate and Peanut Bar, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
Pinch ground cinnamon
3 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ripe small banana, mashed
1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop M&M’S Milk Chocolate and Peanut Bars into chunks, leaving 18 squares intact; set aside.
2. In bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until blended.
3. In separate large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla; stir in mashed banana and yogurt. Stir in flour mixture until combined. Fold in chopped chocolate.
4. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, about 2 inches apart, onto parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Place 1 reserved M&M’S square in center of each cookie.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until tops are set and bottoms are golden brown. Let cool completely on baking sheet on rack.
Tip: Substitute nutmeg for cinnamon if desired.