M&M'S Game Day Cinnamon Bun Monkey BreadShare This:
Everyone is going to beg to come to this year’s big game once they know you’ll be serving this ooey, gooey, chocolatey baked treat – even if they don’t love football!
2 cups M&M’S Peanut Milk Chocolate Candies, divided
3/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cans (12 oz each) refrigerated large biscuits
1/4 cans (12 oz each) refrigerated large biscuits
2 tsp milk (approx.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease large Bundt pan; set aside. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup M&M’S; set aside.
2. In bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
3. Separate dough into individual biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters. Wrap each piece of dough around 2 M&M’S, pinching seam to enclose candy.
4. Dip balls in butter mixture, shaking off excess. Arrange in prepared pan; scatter remaining whole M&M’S among balls.
5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto serving platter.
6. Whisk icing sugar with enough milk until thickened but still until pourable; drizzle over top. Sprinkle with chopped M&M’S. Serve warm.
• Make-ahead: Bake and turn out monkey bread up to 6 hours in advance. Warm in 300 F oven for 10 minutes before drizzling with glaze and sprinkling with chopped M&M’S.
• Just as delicious made with M&M’S Milk Chocolate Candies.